Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews on the best electric power saws that are currently available on the United Kingdom marketplace.
These type of saws seem to be dying out now. Many manufacturers, including Bosch made a range of these power saws but at the time of writing I could only find Black and Decker making them now. So i have just included 2 of their models in my review.
They are not so popular now by the look of it but they make an excellent stand in for a chain saw and they actually cut quite neatly too.
Just below you will see our top couple of power saws. However, we also know you are busy, so if you don't have time to read our full review, we would highly recommend the BLACK+DECKER RS890K-QS RS890K-QS-Sierra Scorpion 500W
Best Electric Power Saw by Buyer Rating
Just below, we have also completed some summary reviews on each of these, so as you can see which is the best option for you.
BLACK+DECKER RS890K-QS RS890K-QS-Sierra Scorpion 500W Summary Review
- 90% customer satisfaction
- Suitable for working with metal, plastic and wood.
- 500 W motor enables fine and precise work
- Comes with 1x hand saw blade, 1x metal saw blade, 1x curve saw blade, 1x cable
- Much better than the cheaper model BLACK+DECKER Scorpion 400W
BLACK+DECKER KS890EK Scorpion Powered Handsaw Summary Review
- Spend the extra money and get the model above. You wont regret it
- This is the easiest advice I have given for a long time !
Bosch EasyCut 12 Cordless Nano Blade Saw Summary Review
- Compact and handy cordless all-purpose saw for easy, vibration-free sawing indoor & outdoor
- Comes with built-in Bosch Electronic Cell Protection
- Cutting in two directions: precise, straight cuts & fast, short cuts
- Simple and easy to use
Electric Power Saw Buying Tips
Obviously there are not many to choose from here!
I really only included them because they are a tool and we want to cover all tools that are available. If you need to cut some railway sleepers and don't have a chainsaw, or do a few quick jobs round the house than these are a handy tool to have. Though really they are just what i would call an in between tool. Not a handsaw , not a chainsaw.
I hate to say this but these would be a really handy tool for the older generation. They can be used to cut most materials and take away all the effort that you need with a handsaw. They are also very easy to handle and really no job would be too small for them.
How to use an Electric Power Saw
Hopefully you have found this information on electric power saws useful.