Best Electric Tile Saw UK Reviews
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews on the best electric tiles saws that are currently available on the United Kingdom marketplace.
An electric tile saw is a brilliant and reasonable priced power tool, that is invaluable if you are doing any tiling. I seriously wouldn't attempt to do any tiling at home without one of these saws. The job is made so much easier and really they are very cheap for the job they do.
Basically these tile saws are a type of circular saw that is mounted on a flat platform. These usually have a diamond cutting blade and use some form of water or cutting liquid to lubricate the tile while its being cut.
Tiles are very expensive nowadays and one of these electric tile cutting saws will not only make your life a lot easier but it will cut down on the amount of tiles that are damaged or broken when they are being cut. They also let you do awkward cuts that just cant be done with a hand cutter.
Just below you will see our top 5 list of band saws. However, we also know you are busy, so if you don't have time to read our full review, we would highly recommend the Vitrex Diamond Blade Tile Cutting Saw.
What is the Best Electric Tile Cutter?
The top 5 are as follows:
VITREX 103402 Diamond Blade Tile Cutting Saw
Plasplugs Pro Tiler XL 550W portable electric tile cutter
FERM Power Tile Cutter - Tile Cutting Machine
Einhell TH-TC 618 600W Tile Cutter
ToolTronix 450w Electric Wet Tile Cutter
Just below, we have also completed some summary reviews on each of these, so as you can see which is the best option for you.
No 1 - VITREX 103402 Diamond Blade Tile Cutting Saw Summary Review
- 90% customer satisfaction
- Number 1 best seller
- ø110 x 22mm diamond blade
- Water cooling system
- Flip-up cutting table for 15, 30 and 45deg mitre
- Transparent wheel guard with variable height adjustment
No 2 - Plasplugs Pro Tiler XL 550W Portable Electric Tile Cutter Summary Review
- 92% Customer Satisfaction
- 180mm continuous rim diamond blade
- Max depth of cut: 30mm
- 22.5 and 45 degree mitre
- No mess water re-circulation
- Blade diameter: 180mm.
No 3 - FERM Power Tile Cutter - Tile Cutting Machine Summary Review
- 88% buyer satisfaction rating
- Parallel and mitre guide for precise working
- Supplied with diamond blade in high quality
- Adjustable work table from 0° to 45°
- Water cooled saw blade and an induction motor
- Chrome-plated worktable and can be mounted on a workbench
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°: 18 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90°: 34 mm
- Diamond Disc: 180 x 22,2 x 2,2 mm
- Max. Tile Size: 500 x 500 x 35 mm
No 4 - Einhell TH-TC 618 600W Tile Cutter Summary Review
- 84% buyer satisfaction rating
- Diamond tipped cutting disc (included)
- Water cooling system
- Mitre stop supports exact 45 degree cuts
- Tilt steel table with angle scale and double locking function.
No 5 - ToolTronix 450w Electric Wet Tile Cutter Summary Review
- 86% buyer satisfaction rating
- Wet tile cutter
- 1 industrial-grade diamond blade included
- The water tray and submersible pump included cool down the blade.
- Max Cutting Depth: 34mm
- Table Size: 360 x 330mm
Angle Cut Range: 0-45°
Electric Tile Saw Buying Tips
Obviously, you can tell that I really like these electric tile cutting saws. Any decent DIY enthusiast or indeed professional tradesman should all own one of these saws. They give a better cut, allow more intricate work and help speed up the tiling process.
Its also no mistake that our number 1 rated saw is also the cheapest model as well as currently being the number 1 seller. I seriously wouldn't look any further or spend any more money on a more expensive model.
Its rarely I say that the cheapest product is the best ( this is possibly the first time ! ) but on this occasion I suggest you just go for the VITREX 103402 Diamond Blade Tile Cutting Saw as its all you will ever need and at the best price.
How to use an Electric Tile Saw
Hopefully you have found this information on electric tile saws useful.