Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews on the best knife sharpener that is currently available on the United Kingdom marketplace.
There are several different types of knife sharpeners available these days. They include pull through sharpeners ( manual and electrical ), sharpening kits ( again they can be manual or electrical ), sharpening stones and honing rods.
In this article we will just be looking at the manual types and will include the various types. We will save the Best Electric Knife Sharpener for another day.
Just below you will see our top 5 list of knife sharpeners. However, we also know you are busy, so if you don't have time to read our full review we can highly recommend the PRO Sharpener
Best Knife Sharpener by Buyer Rating
Just below, we have also completed some summary reviews on each of these, so as you can see which is the best option for you.
No 1 - PRO Sharpener - Professional Premium Manual Knife Sharpener Summary Review
- 95% customer satisfaction Rating
- Simple design, high-quality stainless steel
- Two-stage design
- Tungsten carbide sharpener
- Ceramic sharpener for finer blades
- Life-time diamond guarantee
- Best seller
No 2 - Whetstone Premium Sharpening Stones Summary Review
- 94% customer satisfaction
- Pebble Waterstone (Grit 3000/8000)
- Superb quailty
- Stylish bamboo base
- Very easy to use
- Gets brilliant reviews
- Expensive but actually really great value
No 3 - Professional Knife Sharpener Summary Review
- 86% buyer satisfaction rating
- Stainless steel
- Professional Tungsten Carbide Sharpener
- Very simple to use
- Works on All Knives
- Redesigned and upgraded from previous, less durable model
No 4 - SHAN ZU Honing Steel Professional Knife Sharpening Steel Summary Review
- 92% buyer satisfaction rating
- Simple but effective
- Sharpens any type of knife as well as sissors
- 12 months manufacturer warranty as well as 30 day satisfaction promise
- Traditional knife sharpening method
No 5 - AnySharp Knife Sharpener with PowerGrip Summary Review
- 90% buyer satisfaction rating
- Best seller
- Sharpens any knife including serrated knives
- Very simple and safe to use
- 2 year warranty
- Cheap and really good at the same time
Deciding on the best knife sharpener for you, can be as hard as finding the perfect knife. You probably already know that some sharpening devices only work on certain knives, and some work better than others on different knives. Its hard to get something that works well with all types of knives.
The sharpness level attained depends not only on the sharpener itself, but also how much time and effort you have spent and of course there can be a bit of skill that you will pick up, the more you do it.
All the sharpeners we have reviewed are really excellent and you wont go wrong, whichever one you pick. We tend to weigh up how much we want to spend against how often we will use it, then decide from there.
We hope this has been some help to you.
Hopefully you have found this information useful, and that you find the best knife sharpener for your needs.