Best Table Saw UK Reviews
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews on the best table saws that are currently available on the United Kingdom marketplace.
A table saw, or saw bench as its sometimes known, is really just a circular saw blade that's fixed on to a flat table. About half of the blade sticks out through the top of a table and this is what does the cutting. They are really made just for cutting wood.
Most good table saws will allow you to move the blade up and down and that allows you to fix the depth of the cut or cut right through the material. You can also adjust the angle of cut by adjusting the angle of blade.
These are excellent saws for woodworking, especially if you have a lot of accurate cutting to do.
Just below you will see our top 5 list of band saws. However, we also know you are busy, so if you don't have time to read our full review, we would highly recommend the ParkerBrand PTS-250 High Power Table Saw .
Best Table Saw by Buyer Rating
The top 5 are as follows:
ParkerBrand PTS-250 High Power Table Saw
Evolution Power Tools Rage Table Saw, 255 mm
Einhell TC-TS 2025 U 1800 W (250 x 30 x 2.4) mm Table Saw
VonHaus Table Saw 8" (210mm) 5000 RPM 15000W
Makita MLT100 1500 W Saw
Just below, we have also completed some summary reviews on each of these, so as you can see which is the best option for you.
No 1 - ParkerBrand PTS-250 High Power Table Saw Summary Review
- 92% customer satisfaction
- High powered 2000W 5000RPM motor
- 64.2mm x 938mm extended table
- Carbide-tipped 24-tooth blade
- Dust extraction
- (+/- 60°) Cross stop
- Best value
No 2 - Evolution Power Tools Rage Table Saw Summary Review
- 92% Customer Satisfaction
- R255-TCT multi-material blade (28 teeth
- Japanese tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade included cuts steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic
- 0 degrees - 45 degrees bevel tilt and 60 degrees - 60 degrees mitre covers all common cutting angles
- 3 years limited warranty
No 3 - Einhell TC-TS 2025 U 1800 W (250 x 30 x 2.4) mm Table Saw Summary Review
- 88% buyer satisfaction rating
- 1800 W motor with 5000 rpm cutting speed
- Carbide tipped saw blade 250 x 30 x 2.4 mm
- Cross stop with angle scale (+/- 60)
- Best seller
No 4 - VonHaus Table Saw 8" (210mm) 5000 RPM 15000W Summary Review
- 89% buyer satisfaction rating
- 0-45° cutting range 0°max 70mm / 45°max 45mm cutting height
- Main table size: 465 X 500mm
- Table extends both sides by 105mm X 500mm
- Carbide tipped 210mm saw blade
- Dust extraction
No 5 - Makita MLT100 1500 W Saw Summary Review
- 80% buyer satisfaction rating
- Table size of 610mm x 590mm
- No load speed 4500 RPM
- Bore diameter 30 mm
- Blade diameter 260 mm
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees 93 mm; at 45 degrees 64 mm
Table Saw Buying Tips
As you can see these table saws can range from £150 up to and over £500. Nearly all the models we looked at ran at around 5000 rpm, all had quality blades and all could cut at various angles. In other words, many of the features were the same or pretty similar.
That's really why the cheapest, or best value model as i prefer to say, came out at the top of our rankings. It will do everything you need at a brilliant price and its a very well made tool of great quality. If you are a professional tradesman then you might want to look at the Makita model, especially if you will be using it everyday. Its definitely expensive but then again its a very high quality machine.
Personally the Einhell was my favorite table saw, but i was overruled on this occasion, though I do still think it has a better and stronger feel about it. Also its not that much more expensive.
What to look for in a Table Saw
Hopefully you have found this information on table saws useful.