Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Bosch GSB 120 Cordless Drill
This is a 12 Volt cordless drill that comes with 2 x 1.5Ah batteries, a charger and a carrying case. It can drill into wood, metal and concrete. It is part of the Bosch Professional range as it has optimised torque and 2 speed gearbox.
It is a combi drill so it can also be used as a screwdriver and it has hammer action so it can do most jobs.
Just below you will find a more detailed review of this popular and best selling cordless drill from the Bosch brand.
Who Would Buy this Bosch Drill?
This can be used for a variety of drilling and screw driving tasks around the home and garden. Buyers use this for general home maintenance to help build fencing, build garden sheds, working on doors and some use it for decking.
As this is a hammer drill it is also excellent for drilling into masonry, so really it's an all purpose drill and driver that will be able to tackle most jobs pretty easily.
Many buyers like the higher end Bosch brand and they do make great drills. Though this wouldn't be my favourite model because I think it's a bit overpriced. Mind you, that doesn't seem to put most buyers off.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this Bosch GSB120 Combi Drill by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Cordless Drill?
- Overall this impact driver has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 94%
- 84% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 3% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 1500 online reviews from various tool websites, at the time when we did our research. Any tool getting top marks from 84% of buyers has to be doing very well.
What Buyers Say About this Drill/Driver
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Bosch GSB 120 Drill Specification
- Measures 32.3 x 29.4 x 7.5 cm
- Weight 1Kg
- 2 Lithium ion batteries included
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck
- Max. drilling diameter in wood : 19 mm, steel : 6 mm, masonry : 8 mm
- Max. screw diameter : 7 mm
- 2 gears with variable speed trigger
- LED Light
- Includes hammer action
Video Review of the Bosch GSB 120
We searched around and found this very good video which you may find worth the watch.
Our Verdict on the Bosch GSB 120
94% customer satisfaction from over 1,500 buyers
- We think this is a great quality compact drill that works very well
- I personally though it was quite expensive for a 12v model, even if it was By bosch and was fully loaded with all the features
- It was clear that some buyers did get a faulty product, and that meant they had to get it replaced but in general the reviews were excellent
- Overall though this is a versatile and all round drill/driver that comes with two batteries and works very well
The only downside we can see with this tool is that it's quite expensive for a 12v drill. If the price doesnt bother you then this is an excellent all round drill, that's compact and will do pretty much any job you want.
I particularly liked it as a screwdriver as it is quite light and gets into tight spaces. Its really ideal for home use.
If this Bosch drill is not the one for you, then why not have a look at our top 10 list of drill/drivers by clicking here. Also I have recently bought a right angle drill that's very useful for getting into awkward areas. It's well worth reading a bit more about them.
Here at Tool Advice we have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Bosch GSB 120