Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Wera Tool-Check Plus socket and screwdriver set from this leading German brand. This is a very versatile tool kit that is all too easy to underestimate.
It is ideal for any trade, or for home use and takes very little room to store away safely.
Who Would Buy the Wera Tool-Check?
People who know about this brand are very loyal customers. Those buyers who want high quality tools will also use a set like this. All buyers said that this is a very small compact set, but that they use it everyday.
Many professionals pick this set, and for anyone who wants something useful like a socket set, then this is worth the extra investment. When you get it into your hands, you immediately recognise the high quality.
Buyers used this for a variety of tasks that included working on the car, their work, for various hobbies, making flat pack furniture, and general home maintenance.
How Buyers Rate this Tool-Check Set?
- Overall this socket set has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 94%
- 85% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 4% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
We understand that you might be too busy to read our full review. If you are, then you can check the availability at Amazon UK by clicking here.
What Buyers Say About this Screwdriver/Socket Set?
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Wera Tool-Check Plus Specification
- A ratchet
- An extension for the ratchet (1/4" min ratchet)
- A Bit holding Screwdriver
- An adaptor for nut spinner sockets, 1/4" external square, 1/4" hexagon drive
- 7 sockets - 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 13mm (Colour coded)
- 1 x Flat head bit 1x1/4" x 50mm
- Philips Bits - 2 x PH 1x25mm, 3 x PH2x25mm and 1 x PH 3x25mm
- Pozidrive Gold Bits - 1 x PZ 1x25mm, 3 x PZ 2x25mm and 1 x PX 3x25mm
- TORX - 1 each of TX 10x25 mm, TX 15x25 mm, TX 20x25 mm, TX 25x25 mm, and TX 30x25 mm
- For Socket Head Screws - (Hex Plus) 1 each of 3x25 mm, 4x25 mm, 5x25 mm, 6x25mm and 8x25 mm
- Easy to change direction using the switch over lever
- Quick release chuck
A Little About the Wera Brand
Wera are a German brand who make high quality tools and distribute them around the world. Their main focus is on screwdriving tools, and have made some major innovations and improvements to those over the years.
Their mission is "We firmly believe that our tools make life simpler, safer and 'full of joy' for our users. We shall never be content with existing standards."
Video Review of the Wera Tool-Check Plus
Our Verdict on the Wera Tool-Check Plus
- We think that this is a great combination tool that contains a ratchet, bits, sockets and a holder of very high quality
- It is a very useful tool for a whole host of screwdriving applications
- We also like the fact that this can be used one-handed
- They are made of drop forged steel
Here at Tool Advice we have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Wera Tool Check Plus Screwdriver and socket set. It will be one of those tools that will get a lot of use.