Best Cordless Drill Under £100
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews of the best cordless drill under £100 in the UK marketplace. The average price for a cordless drill with a battery is around £90-100.
So if you have a budget of £100, then you are going to be able to buy a good quality drill from some of the leading tool brands such as Bosch and Hitachi.
Many buyers in the UK know they need a cordless drill, and they want something that will last them for years, and be able to do any type of work. We have done a lot of research and we fully understand the sensitivity of price points and value for money.
People do understand that you get what you pay for in life. When it comes to buying tools that is most certainly the case. With a spend of around £100, you can buy a cordless drill/driver with a hammer action that will allow you to do most types of drilling and screw driving.
That type of drill will be suitable for drilling wood, metal and masonry. You will also be able to use a drill like this on outdoor jobs such as deck building, fence erection and most DIY jobs around the home.
Top 5 Cordless Drills Under £100 by Buyer Rating
Bosch EasyDrill 1200 Cordless Drill/Driver with Two 12 V Lithium-Ion Battery
Ryobi R18PD3-215GZ 18 V ONE+ Cordless Combi Drill Starter Kit (2 x 1.5 Ah)
WORX WX366.5 18V 20V MAX Cordless Combi Hammer Drill with x2 Batteries
BLACK+DECKER BDCHD18KB-GB, Cordless Combi Drill with Kitbox, 18 V and 2 Batteries
TACKLIFE 18V Cordless Drill Driver with 2 Batteries
The Winner - Bosch EasyDrill 1200 Cordless Drill/Driver with Two 12 V Lithium-Ion Battery
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 96% with 83% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Comes with battery carrying case and two batteries
- Small and lightweight Design with powerful drilling applications
- Variable speed control for easier
- Small and compact Design allows for easy mobility
- Superior cordless technology - Power 4 All 12 V family with 1.5 Ah battery
- No-load speed : 0 – 1.650 rpm
This drill has no ratings below 4 star. This is very rare and i actually have never seen it on any tool I have reviewed. This is a top notch drill at this price range.
The Runner Up - Ryobi R18PD3-215GZ 18 V ONE+ Cordless Combi Drill Starter Kit (2 x 1.5 Ah)
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 92% with 89% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Comes with 2 Ryobi ONE+ 1.5Ah batteries
- A ratcheting chuck improves bit grip strength, making this tool compatible with all standard drilling and screwdriving bits up to 13mm
- A 2-speed gearbox delivers 500/1800rpm and up to 50Nm of torque to match different materials and applications
- 24 torque settings help to drive screws flush every time for a perfect finish
No 3 Choice - WORX WX366.5 18V 20V MAX Cordless Combi Hammer Drill with x2 Batteries
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 94% with 78% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Comes with 2 batteries and a strong carrying case
- 10mm keyless chuck
- 18+1+1 torque settings
- 2-Speed variable speed
- Forward and reverse Function
- Power Share 20V battery is interchangeable with other 20V WORX tools
No 4 Choice - BLACK+DECKER BDCHD18KB-GB, Cordless Combi Drill with Kitbox, 18 V and 2 Batteries
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 92% with 79% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- A compact two gear combi drillcomes with robust carrying case and 2 x 1.5 Ah lithium-ion batteries
- Combi drill and hammer for masonry applications
- 0 - 1 400 rpm variable speed for drilling and screw driving applications
- 10 torque setting for precise screw driving
- Variable speed function for control in a range of applications
- Led light to illuminate the working area
No 5 Choice - TACKLIFE 18V Cordless Drill Driver with 2 Batteries
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 92% with 78% of buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Top end of this price range
- Comes complete with 43 versatile cordless drill set,including 9pcs of drill bits, 32pcs driver bits
- 2pcs Powerful 2000mAh 18v li-on battery and 1-hour fast charger
- Uses 13mm keyless chuck with Auto-Lock
- The maximum speed is 1600 RPM,which is used to drill holes,while the low setting reaches 450RPM,allowing you to use the drill as a screwdriver
- Drill has 16 clutch settings
- Integrated LED light for optimum illumination of dark work areas
- Bargain kit at this price
As you can see, with an available budget of £100, you will not be spoiled for choice. All of the cordless drills on our list are high quality, and suitable for almost every job around the home or garden.
The number one choice, the Bosch drill, only got 4 or 5 star reviews. There is not one lower rating and not one single review with even the smallest of complaints. I cant tell you how rare this is, it's like finding a unicorn.
The other drills are all excellent but i find it hard to overlook this standard of review on any tool!