Best Cordless Drill Under £200
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews of the best cordless drill under £200 in the UK marketplace. The average price for a cordless drill with a battery is around £90-100. However if you have around £200 to spend, then you can get the best drill/drivers on the market, from the high quality tool brands.
Many buyers in the UK know they need a cordless drill, and they want something that will last them for years, and be able to do any type of work. We have done a lot of research and we fully understand the sensitivity of price points and value for money.
People do understand that you get what you pay for in life. When it comes to buying tools that is most certainly the case. Tool brands like Dewalt and Makita are not cheap, but their tools are extremely high quality, built to last and really powerful.
Aside from the higher quality of brushless motors and metal transmission parts, this more expensive drill will have additional features. They will have 50% longer battery life as they use 4.0 Ah batteries.
They will also have features like electronic motor protection and electronic rotation control that help protect the drill, and extend the life of your new drill.
Driving in long screws to wood is like putting a very sharp knife through butter.
Top 5 Cordless Drills Under £200 by Buyer Rating
DeWalt DCK211D2T 10.8V Li-ion Cordless Compact Drill Driver and Impact Driver (Twin Pack)
Dewalt DCD796P1-GB XR Brushless Compact Lithium-Ion Combi Drill, 18 V
Bosch Professional GSR 12 V-15 FC Cordless Drill Driver Set with 2 x 12 V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries
Makita DHP481Z 18 V LXT Li-ion Brushless Combi Hammer Drill
Makita DHP482RFWJ Combi Drill (Black and White Edition) 18 V with 2 x 3.0 Ah Batts
The Winner - DeWalt DCK211D2T 10.8V Li-ion Cordless Compact Drill Driver and Impact Driver (Twin Pack)
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 96% with 90% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Twin Pack cordless drill set of the highest quality, includes 2 batteries
- Comes in a very handy case
- Compact, lightweight design. Battery Capacity : 2.0 Ah
- DCD710 - 15 Position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- DCF815 - All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
The Runner Up - Dewalt DCD796P1-GB XR Brushless Compact Lithium-Ion Combi Drill, 18V
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 94% with 88% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- This is one of the best selling drills at this price. Pure quality
- 18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill driver featuring new 5.0Ah li-ion battery technology
- Brushless motor technology for excellent efficiency
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in cone spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Drill driver and hammer feature for multiple application
No 3 Choice - Bosch Professional GSR 12 V-15 FC Cordless Drill Driver Set with 2 x 12 V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 94% with 83% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Great drill in a neat carrying case
- Range of chucks: providing the tool with flexibility
- One-click interface: easy change between attachments
- Rotatable chucks: helps with tight situations
- 100% compatibility: 10.8V/ 12V system
No 4 Choice - Makita DHP481Z 18 V LXT Li-ion Brushless Combi Hammer Drill
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 92% with 82% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- This is the most powerful 18v drill Makita make
- The battery life is exceptional
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Two mechanical gears
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drill-driver applications
No 5 Choice - Makita DHP482RFWJ Combi Drill (Black and White Edition) 18 V with 2 x 3.0 Ah Batteries
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 92% with 78% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Comes in a great carrying case
- Electric brake, two mechanical gears
- Variable speed control trigger forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light, ergonomic soft grip
- 22 minute charge time
- Keyless chuck, compact and lightweight design
- Equipped with battery protection circuit: Designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current
As you can see, with an available budget of £200, the world is your oyster.
Every drill we have reviewed here is top quality and will do most any job just as well as a corded model. These really are the cream of the crop and you cant go wrong whichever one you go for.
Personally, I loved the Dewalt DCD796, I just think it's nearly impossible to beat.