Best Cordless Drill Under £50
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews of the best cordless drill under £50 in the UK marketplace. The average price for a cordless drill with a battery is around £90-100.
So if you have a budget of £50, then drills from the higher end brands will be out of your reach, such as Dewalt, Makita and Bosch. That said, you can still buy a good basic cordless drill/driver from brands such as Black and Decker, Hilka, and VonHaus
Many buyers in the UK know they need a cordless drill, and they most likely just need it for some basic DIY tasks around the home. We have done a lot of research and we fully understand the sensitivity of price points and value for money.
For this amount of money, we are sure you understand that you are not going to be able to buy an all singing and dancing drill. We also know that £50 is still a lot of money for buying one tool.
We have carefully researched what drills are available for this type of budget and have created a top 5 list which is shown just below.
I haven't put this drill in our top 5 as it's not always available but Makita are currently running an offer on their Makita WZ DHP482 18V White Cordless Combi Drill model. This might not last too long but it's a bargain at £44.50 so that would be my first stop!
Top 5 Cordless Drills Under £50 by Buyer Rating
Terratek 89Pc Cordless Drill Driver 18V
Blaupunkt Cordless Compact Drill CD3000 - Li-Ion 12V
Cordless Drill Driver 12V, GOXAWEE 100Pcs
Werktough D018 18V Cordless Drill Driver
BLUE RIDGE BR2101 12V MAX Cordless Compact Drill Driver
The Winner - Terratek 89Pc Cordless Drill Driver 18V
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 90% with 73% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Supplied with a powerful 18v Li-ion battery
- Variable speed pressure trigger
- 16 different torque settings available
- 1 Battery and 1 charger included.
- 0.8 - 10mm keyless chuck
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE
- 89 piece kit that contains 22 x HSS titanium coated twist drill bits, 5 x Masonry drill bits, 8 x Wood drill bits, 36 25mm Screwdriver bits, 8 x 50mm Screwdriver bits, 2 x Magnetic bit holder, 1 x Countersink, 1 Nail Punch.
The Runner Up - Blaupunkt Cordless Compact Drill CD3000
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 90% with 77% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- A 2 speed gearbox (0-300/0-1300rpm)
- 13mm Keyless Chuck
- 20+1 torque settings, electronic speed control and 30Nm max. torque
- Needs 18V 1.5Ah Li-ion battery
- 3 year warranty
No 3 Choice - MYLEK MY18VCB 18V Cordless Driver-Lithium Ion Drill Set-13 Piece Combi Accessory Kit-LED Worklight, 18 V
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 88% with 70% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- 18V Cordless Drill with 18+1 torque settings
- ◆2 Quick Charge ( 1 hour ) Lithium-ion batteries
- Built-in LED Light
- 2-Speed Gearbox
- 24 Months Warranty
- 13 piece accessory kit
No 4 Choice- Werktough D018 18V Cordless Drill Driver
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 88% with 62% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- 18v Battery
- 17+1 Torque setting , 2 speed 0-350 /1300 rpm
- LED working light , 1 battery and 1 charger
- 2 years warranty
- Comes with 1 x Extension Bit Holder,6 x HSS drills,6 x S2 bits ,1 x Battery,1 x Charger, 1 x User Manual,1 x Carrying Case
No 5 Choice - BLUE RIDGE BR2101 12V MAX Cordless Compact Drill
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 80%
- Variable speed available
- 10mm Keyless chuck
- Comes with 13 versatile cordless drill set,including 2pcs of drill bits, 10pcs driver bits, 1pc magnetic holder
- This is a basic kit but will still do a reasonable job around the house
As you can see, with an available budget of £50, you will be able to buy a good quality basic drill/driver which is suitable for most tasks around the home and garden. Don't expect the best of the best but you can definitely get something that will work perfectly well for you at this budget.