Best Cordless Drill Under £60
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews of the best cordless drill under £60 in the UK marketplace. The average price for a cordless drill with a battery is around £90-100.
So if you have a budget of £60, then drills from the higher end brands will be out of your reach, such as Dewalt, Makita and Bosch. That said, you can still buy a good basic cordless drill/driver from brands such as Black and Decker, Hilka, and VonHaus
Many buyers in the UK know they need a cordless drill, and they most likely just need it for some basic DIY tasks around the home. We have done a lot of research and we fully understand the sensitivity of price points and value for money.
For this amount of money, we are sure you understand that you are not going to be able to buy an all singing and dancing drill. We also know that £60 is still a lot of money for buying one tool.
We have carefully researched what drills are available for this type of budget and have created a top 5 list which is shown just below.
Top 5 Cordless Drills Under £60 by Buyer Rating
Ryobi R18PD3-0 ONE+ 18V Cordless Compact Percussion Drill (Body Only)
Bosch Universal Impact 700 Hammer Drill
BLACK+DECKER 18 V Cordless 2-Gear Combi Drill with Kitbox
Einhell TC-CD 18-2 Li 18 V Cordless Drill Driver Kit
Blaupunkt Cordless Compact Drill CD3000 - Li-Ion 12V 1.5Ah Battery
The Winner - Ryobi R18PD3-0 ONE+ 18V Cordless Compact Percussion Drill (Body Only)
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 98% with 90% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Bit of a cheat on this as it's £60.99 buts it's just so good!
- Comes without battery
- This is a top quality drill with amazing reviews. Its way ahead of competition at this price level
- High speed gear box delivers 500/ 1800 rpm.
- 50 Nm of torque for faster application completion.
- Ratchet locking 13mm chuck for the most demanding applications.
- New profiled comfort handle, 23mm shorter than previous model.
- 24 clutch settings optimized for the most common applications
The Runner Up -
Bosch EasyDrill 1200 Cordless Drill/Driver
- 93% buyer satisfaction rating with 83% of all buyers giving this model a full 5 star review
- This model is a compact and lighter drill with a 12 Volt battery system
- It comes with 2 batteries, a charger and a carrying case
- Has variable speed control
- Has a high performance planetary gearbox
- 15 torque settings
- Has an LED worklight
No 3 Choice - BLACK+DECKER 18 V Cordless 2-Gear Combi Drill with Kitbox
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 90% with 75% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Combi drill 21 000 BPM for hammer drilling in masonry applications and 0 - 1 400 RPM variable speed for drilling and screw driving applications
- 10 torque setting for precise screw driving into various materials and the variable speed function for control in a range of applications
- Keyless chuck
- Nice hardwearing kit box
- Max Torque - 17/38 Newton Meter
No 4 Choice - Einhell TC-CD 18-2 Li 18 V Cordless Drill Driver Kit
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 86% with 64% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- 18v 1.5AH battery
- Charge time 3 hours
- 19 torque settings for high control
- Compact soft-grip design
- 10 mm keyless chuck
- Warranty period: 2 years
No 5 Choice - Blaupunkt Cordless Compact Drill CD3000 - Li-Ion 12V 1.5Ah Battery
- This one got a buyer satisfaction rating of 90% with 77% of all buyers giving it a 5 star review
- Weighs under 1kg - which is very light
- 2 speed gearbox (0-300/0-1300rpm) with 10mm Keyless Chuck
- 17+1 torque settings, electronic speed control and 30Nm max. torque
- Great 12V 1.5Ah Li-ion battery, and retains its power until the charge is almost completely depleted unlike regular Nickel based batteries.
- Includes an LED task light, battery charge indicator, belt clip, hard storage case and a bit set comprising of magnetic bit holder, 6 screwdriver bits and 6 drill bits
- 3-year tool warranty upon registration.
As you can see, with an available budget of £60, you will be able to buy a good quality basic drill/driver which is suitable for most tasks around the home and garden.
You might see some of the prices slightly over the £60 mark here but most can be gotten on offer under the £60 limit. The prices can go up and down so there will be some variation.