Best Organiser Cases UK Reviews
In this article we review, what we think to be the best organiser cases for a garage, shed or workshop. I couldn't do without one of these cases my garage wall. A place for everything and everything in it's place.
It doesn't quite work out like that but I have all my small parts in one place and I can find them in seconds. This is definitely well worth getting, you wil never look back, it's amazing how much stuff you can actually get in to them.
What is the best organiser case for a garage?
We found that the best organiser case is the Stanley 1-94-745 Sort Master Seal Tight Professional Organiser. This is easily the best quality we could find and is by far the best seller.
Stanley 1-94-745 Sort Master Seal Tight Professional Organiser Review
96% buyer satisfaction based on 4,000+ online buyer reviews
- 43 x 32 x 9 cm; 1.07 Kilograms
- Moveable Dividers to allow customisation
- Unique angled corners accommodate small angled tools
- Seal tight compartment to keep heavy components in place
- See through lid which locks to hold items securely
- Made from premium grade material
This has to be a complete bargain at around £10. These are a very simple box but are brilliant for storing small items. The lid is see through so you can instantly spot what you are looking for and you can carry it about with a handy handle.
TekBox DIY Tool Bits Storage Organiser Unit Review
92% buyer satisfaction based on 500+ online buyer reviews
- 16 x 49 x 25 cm; 2.25 Kilograms
- Ideal for keeping your small parts and pieces neat and organised
- There are 12, 22 and 39 drawer options available
- The smaller drawers measure 5cm x 3.5cm and are 14cm deep
- The larger drawers below measure 11cm x 6cm and are also 14cm deep
- Each drawer also has a removable divider
This is ideal for the top of your work bench. You can keep all manner of small parts in a tidy and organised fashion. Again the front of the drawers are see through so you gave a good idea whats in them without having to pull them out
2x XL Organizer assortment box 345x249x50mm Review
90% buyer satisfaction based on 2,000+ online buyer reviews
- 34.5 x 24.9 x 10 cm; 870 Grams
- 2 handy assortment boxes
- The assortment case can be divided in up to 20 compartments
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and craftsmen for screws, bits and all sorts of tools
- The transparent lid makes it easy to see whats inside
- 2 years Haskyy warranty and 30 days right of return
This is another big seller and it's no wonder as you get two organiser cases for the price of one.The see through lid is a must and you get 20 compartments in each. These are well made and will hold quite a bit of weight without a problem.
CASOMAN Hardware & Parts Organizers, 4 Piece Set Review
88% buyer satisfaction based on 500+ online buyer reviews
- 26.5 x 21 x 17.5 cm; 1.44 Kilograms
- Set includes 4 toolbox: 1piece 29*22*6cm Compartment
- 1 pc: 22*15.5*12cm Compartment Organizers
- 2 pieces: 22*15.5*6cm
- Perfect using for small tools, bolts, screws, tackle, parts, crafts and many other items
- Compartments with moveable dividers are fantastic for storing small parts
- High quality PP plastic, which is durable and long lasting
This is a very handy organiser for your nuts, bolts and other items. They are slightly different than most, as they come in 4 seperate boxes, 2 of which are longer and deeper than the standard flat style. You can set them up any way you want as they have removable dividers for customized configuration.
VonHaus Utility Tool Box Storage Organiser Case with 4 Drawers Review
88% buyer satisfaction based on 1,500+ online buyer reviews
- 19.56 x 29.21 x 29.46 cm; 1.32 Kilograms
- Versatile 2 in 1 utility box with storage drawers
- Ideal for storing tools, nuts, bolts, screws, nails, washers, craft and hobby supplies
- Has 4 pull out drawers with dividers - adjustable to create between 3 - 13 compartments
- Large top section with secure locking clip
- Strong plastic construction with fold up front and carry handle for easy portability
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
This case is made for multiple small parts like nuts and bolts or electrical connectors for instance. It also has two larger drawers and is fully adaptable, as you can set up the compartments any way you want. It's great that it comes with a handle so you can easily carry it with you to a job.
Best Organiser Case Buying Guide
There is not too much to know about these organiser cases as basically they are pretty simple. What I found to be important is as follows
- Get a case that has a see through lid or front so that you can instantly see what you are looking for
- Adaptable configeration is handy as different items are different sizes. Also you may want to store larger or smaller amounts of a particular part
- I like cases that come with a handle as it means I can carry it with me to a job
- Strong plastic is the best material for these cases and I would pick one with a sealable lit that's water tight if possible
I hope you have enjoyed this article and will go ahead and get one of these cases, you won't regret it. Dont forget our best value choice is the Stanley 1-94-745 Sort Master Seal Tight Professional Organiser
If you need more info on this type of product then check out our article on the Best Tool and Garage Storage Ideas.