Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Black + Decker 18V Cordless Drill Driver.
This is a 18 Volt cordless drill that comes with a battery and charger.
This one has a keyless chuck, Variable speed 0-650rpm , 10 torque settings with a Max torque of 30 Nm. It does not have a hammer action.
Just below you will find a more detailed review of this popular and best selling cordless drill from the Black + Decker
Who Would Buy the Black + Decker 18V?
This can be used for a variety of drilling and screw driving tasks around the home and garden. Buyers use this for general home maintenance to help build fencing, build garden sheds, working on doors and some use it for decking.
I really like this brand as they make good quality tools that do exactly what they say on the tin, as an affordable price and this 18v drill is powerful enough to do most jobs around the house. Keep in mind it has no hammer action though, so isn't great for masonry.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this Black + Decker 18v Drill by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Cordless Drill?
- Overall this impact driver has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 90%
- 74% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 4% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 1000 online reviews from various tool websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Drill/Driver
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
B&D Cordless Drill Driver Specification
- Measures 26 x 7.5 x 20.5cm
- Weight 748g
- 10 position clutch provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screw driving tasks
- Variable speed 0-650rpm Plus forward and reverse switch for ultimate control for all and screwdriving tasks
- Max torque: 30 Nm
- Max drilling capacity: 25mm into wood, 10mm into steel
- Anti-slip soft grip for user comfort
- Led light to illuminate the working area
Video Review of the B&D 18 Volt
We searched around and found this very good video which you may find worth the watch.
Our Verdict on the Black + Decker 18V Cordless Drill Driver
- This is a good quality 18v drill
- If you can pick this one up for under £50, then we think it is really good value for money
- Remember this is a basic drill and designed to do the basic simple jobs around the house
- This is good for putting up shelves, flat pack furniture building and that type of work
- There is no hammer action so it is not suitable for drilling walls or masonry
If this is not the drill for you, then you can check out our top 10 list of cordless drills by clicking here. Or if it's Black + Decker specifically you are after then click on our Best Black + Decker Drills
We understand that this drill/driver does not have a lot of features. It has been designed by the manufacturer to be able to do basic work, and remain compact, lightweight and very easy to use. That is what it does.
It is still a good 18v drill and it will do most drilling and driving jobs apart from masonry, so it's a great drill for around the house.
Here at Tool Advice we have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Black + Decker 18V Cordless Drill Driver