Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Dewalt 18V Cordless Combi Drill
With a buyer satisfaction rating of 94% from over 2,000 online buyers, you can tell that this model sells really well, and buyers rate it highly.
This is a top of the range, 18 Volt cordless drill that comes with 2 batteries, a 1-hour charger and a carrying case. It can drill into wood, metal and concrete. It has a keyless chuck, LED work light, 2-speed gearbox and 15 torque settings
Just below you will find a more detailed review of this popular and best selling cordless drill from the Dewalt brand.
Who Would Buy the Dewalt 18V Combi Drill?
This can be used for a variety of drilling and screw driving tasks around the home and garden. Buyers use this for general home maintenance to help build fencing, build garden sheds, working on doors and some use it for decking.
Many buyers like the higher end Dewalt brand and they do make great drills. If you have the money and you want a top end drill then this is the sort of model you should be looking at.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this Dewalt 18V Cordless Combi Drill by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Cordless Drill?
- Overall this cordless drill/driver has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 94%
- 81% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- Only 5% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating and really that's because one or two buyers got a faulty product from new. It can happen
- There are zero 3 or 4 star ratings so 95% of buyers gave this drill one of the top 2 ratings
The above ratings are based on over 2,000 online reviews from various tool websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Drill/Driver
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Dewalt 18V Combi Drill Specification
- Brushless Compact Hammer Drill Driver
- Measures 45 x 12.5 x 33.5 cm
- Weight 1.8 Kg
- Comes with 2 x 18V XR Li-Ion 5.0Ah XR batteries and charger
- Ultra compact 174mm Drill length
- Improved air-flow to the motor
- Two speed all metal transmission
- 15 position adjustable torque control
- Intelligent trigger design for ultimate control
- Comes with rugged carrying case
- Has forward and reverse function
- Has a keyless chuck
- Has an LED work-light enabling you to safely drill in hard to see areas
Video Review of the Dewalt Drill
We searched around and found this very good video which you may find worth the watch.
Our Verdict on the Dewalt 18V Cordless Combi Drill
- This is a high end drill and the price will definitely tell you that
- This drill is all about quality. Everything to do with it gets top marks and its a tool you will enjoy using for life
- It was clear that one or two buyers did get a faulty product but this is highly unusual
- Overall this is a really brilliant cordless drill and if you can afford it you won't regret buying one
This is an excellent model, but it is expensive. If this one is out outside your budget, then you can also check out our top 10 list of cordless drill/drivers by clicking here. There are very good drills at a fraction of the price but if you want the best then this is what you will be looking at.
Here at Tool Advice we have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Dewalt 18V Cordless Combi Drill. It's without doubt one of my very favourites!