Dewalt DCF887N XR 18V 3 Speed BL Impact Driver UK Review
Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Dewalt DCF887N XR 18V 3 Speed BL Impact Driver. This is probably the best 18 Volt impact driver on the UK market right now.
It is very popular with many trade people and is also an excellent driver for any home owner with a serious interest in DIY, and those bigger home projects.
With a buyer satisfaction rating of 96% from over 600 online buyers, those two facts show that this one sells really well, and buyers rate it very highly.
Just below you will find a more detailed review.
Who Would Buy the Dewalt DCF887N?
People who know about this brand are very loyal customers. Those buyers who want high quality tools will also use a set like this. All buyers said that this is a very small compact set, but that they use it everyday.
Many professionals pick this set, and for anyone who wants something useful like a socket set, then this is worth the extra investment. When you get it into your hands, you immediately recognise the high quality.
Buyers used this for a variety of tasks that included working on the car, their work, for various hobbies, making flat pack furniture, and general home maintenance.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this Dewalt Impact Driver at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Impact Driver?
- Overall this impact driver has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 96%
- 89% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 1% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 500 online reviews from various tool websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Impact Driver?
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Dewalt DCF887N XR Impact Driver Specification
- This is a bare tool only so you will need a compatible 18 Volt Dewalt battery (DCB200)
- It has a brushless 3 Speed Impact motor so need to have to ever replace worn out brushes - the motor can create up to 205Nm of torque
- It has a precision drive mode - this gives the user extra control in screw driving which will help avoid material and fastener damage
- Lightweight and compact design (under 1 Kg) and ideal to fit into small spaces
- Has a very good LED light which gives very good work piece lighting
- No Load Speed - 0 - 3250 rpm Max.
- 400 watts of power
- 0-3800 impacts per minute
- Please note this doesn't come with a battery or charger and is sold as a tool only model
- Comes with a 35mm ‘drop and load‘ hex bit holder allows for quick, one handed use
- Bolt Diameter - M12
- Bit Holder - 1/4" (6. 35mm)
- Measures 10 x 15.4 x 23.5 cm
Video Review of the Dewalt DCF887N
We searched around and found this very good video which you may find worth the watch.
Our Verdict on the Dewalt DCF887N XR 18V 3 Speed BL Impact Driver
- Power is the success of this impact driver from Dewalt as all applications, including those heavier jobs are completed with ease
- Buyers get this for a wide variation of uses, but they all agree that they have not found a driving job yet that this one can not do
- Quite a few buyers also used this for drilling and found it to be very good as long as you get yourself some 6mm hex driver drill bits
Here at Tool Advice we have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Dewalt DCF887N 18 Volt cordless impact driver.