Ryobi One+ 18g Airstrike Nailer Review UK
Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Ryobi One+ 18g Airstrike Nailer cordless nail gun.
With a buyer satisfaction rating of 96% from over 1,000 online buyers, it shows that this one sells pretty well, and buyers rate it highly.
AirStrike Technology provides cordless convenience, eliminating the need for a noisy compressor, bulky air hose or expensive gas cartridges
Just below you will find a more detailed review of this popular nailer.
Who Would Buy this Ryobi Nail Gun?
This can be used for a variety of nailing tasks around the home and garden and will go in places where you can't swing a hammer. Buyers use this to make fencing, build garden sheds, working on doors and roofs and some even use it for decking.
Mainly it is used by builders, but useful to own one, if you plan on doing a range of DIY tasks around your home.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this Ryobi ONE+ 18G AirStrike Nailer at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Framing Nailer?
- Overall this impact driver has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 96%
- 86% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 2% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 1,000 online reviews from various tool websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Nail Gun
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Specification at a Glance
- Measures 30.8 x 90 x 254 centimetres; 2.5 Kilograms
- Comes without a battery or charger
- 2 Non-marring pads to keep work surface free of tool marks
- Fires 18 Gauge (1.2mm) nails from 15 to 50mm long
- 2 Firing modes, full sequential mode for precision and contact actuation mode for rapid fastening
- 2 firing modes, full sequential mode for precision and contact actuation mode for rapid fastening.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment
- No need to keep count when you're firing, the low nail indicator will show you when it is time to re-load.
- Power all Ryobi ONE+ tools for the home and garden with the same Lithium+ battery, saving you money as your collection grows
Video Review of the Makita Nail Gun
We searched around and found this very good video which you may find worth the watch.
Our Verdict on the Makita Framing Nailer
- This nail gun worked very well for the majority of buyers
- The battery is compatible with all the Ryobi One+ range
- The unit is light and very easy to use
- It's quite expensive but you always expect that with a quality tool from Ryobi
The Ryobi Brand
The Ryobi brand is a hugely popular brand with the trade professionals. If you look on any construction or building site in the UK, you will find it littered with Ryobi branded tools of all kinds
Ryobi is a Japanese company that makes a wide range of products for the automobiles, electronics, and telecommunications industries. It also owns and manufacturers under many other brands such as AEG, Dirt Devil and VAX.
They began making power tools in 1968 and that still their core business after all these years.
In the UK they sell through retailers that include Screwfix, RS Components, Travis Perkins and many others, though these days a high percentage of their sales are on line.
Here at Tool Advice we have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Ryobi cordless framing nailer.