Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Stanley Wonder bar.
This great tool is very popular with many trade people and is also an excellent crow bar for any home owner with a serious interest in DIY.
With a buyer satisfaction rating of 96% from over 1000 online buyers, these two facts show that this one sells really well, and buyers rate it very highly.
Just below you will find a more detailed review.
Who Would Buy the Stanley Wonder Bar?
People who know about this brand are very loyal customers. Those buyers who want high quality tools will also use a manufacturer like this. All buyers said that this is a very compact bar, but that they use it almost everyday.
Many professionals pick this bar, and when you get it into your hands, you immediately recognise the high quality of the product.Its a simple tool but is made perfectly for the job.
Buyers used this for a variety of tasks that included removing nails, breaking up pallets, lifting floors, and general home maintenance where a bit of force is required.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this Stanley wonder bar at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Crowbar?
- Overall this Crow Bar has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 96%
- 85% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 1% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 1000 online reviews from various tool websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Crow Bar?
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Stanley Wonder Bar Specification
- Length: 340mm
- Bevelled nail slots makes it more efficient for pulling nails, lifting or prying
- Size 4.3 x 32.5 x 7 cm
- Weight 635g
- Lightweight and compact design
- Forged from tool steel and heat treated for extra toughness
- Bevelled nail slot at each end.
Video Review of the Stanley Wonder Bar
We searched around and found this very good video which you may find worth the watch.
Our Verdict on the Stanley Wonder bar
- Simplicity is the success of this Crowbar. Its light and easy to use
- Buyers get this for a wide variation of uses, but they all agree that they have not found a better crowbar, especially at the price
- Quite a few buyers also used this just for removing nails
Here at Tool Advice we have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Stanley Wonder Bar.