Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Tacklife 12V Cordless Drill Driver
This is a 12 Volt cordless drill that comes with 2 batteries, a charger and 15 assorted accessories.It has a keyless chuck, is variable speed and has 19 torque settings.
Just below you will find a more detailed review of this popular and best selling cordless drill from the Tacklife brand.
Who Would Buy the Tacklife 12V Drill/Driver?
This can be used for a variety of drilling and screw driving tasks around the home and garden. Buyers use this for general home maintenance to help build fencing, build garden sheds, working on doors and some use it for decking.
Many buyers don't care for a higher end brand and they just need something that will work well for them. Tacklife make a full range of quaity budget tools that fill this place in the market..
There is no hammer action on this drill so it is not really suitable for masonsry.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this Tacklife 12v Drill by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Cordless Drill?
- Overall this impact driver has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 92%
- 75% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 2% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 1500 online reviews from various tool websites, at the time when we did our research. Obviously these ratings are very high so you can be sure that you are getting a good quality drill.
What Buyers Say About this Drill/Driver
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Tacklife 12V Specification
- Measures 31.6 x 25.4 x 9 cm
- Weight 2.7Kg
- 2 Lithium ion 12v2000mAh batteries included
- 1 hour fast charge
- 6pcs Drill Bits 6pcs Screwdrivers Bits 1pcs Extension Bit Holder 1pcs charger 2pcs Battery Pack 1 pcs 1/4" Flexible Hex Shaft 1pcs carrying case
- 19 clutch settings
- 1* 1/4" Flexible Hex Shaft
- 2 speed settings (0-350rpm) born for screw driving, high speed (0-1300 rpm)is meant to drill driving
- Variable speed pressure trigger
- Forward and reverse
Video Review of the Tacklife 12V
We searched around and found this very good video which you may find worth the watch.
Our Verdict on the Tacklife 12V Cordless Drill/Driver
92% buyer satisfaction from over 1,500+ customers
- We love that this comes with 2 batteries and charges in 1 hour
- This is a good quality 12v drill
- It is excellent value for money
- Remember this is a basic drill and designed to do the basic simple jobs around the house
- This is good for putting up shelves, flat pack furniture building and that type of work
- There is no hammer action so it is not suitable for drilling walls or masonry
If this is not the drill for you, then you can check out our top 10 list of cordless drills by clicking here.
We understand that this drill/driver does not have a lot of features. It has been designed by the manufacturer to be able to do basic work, and remain compact, lightweight and very easy to use. That is what it does.
It is still a good 12v drill and it will do most drilling and driving jobs apart from masonry, so it's a great drill for around the house.
Here at Tool Advice we have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Tacklife 12V cordless drill driver. Also I have recently bought a right angle drill that's very useful for getting into awkward areas. It's well worth reading a bit more about them.