Thanks for taking your time to read our review on the Terratek 13Pc Cordless Drill Driver
The Terratek 13pc cordless drill driver is an 18 Volt cordless drill that comes with a battery and charger. It is one of the most affordable kits on the UK market today and also a popluar choice for many home owners.
The 18V/20V Lithium-Ion battery peaking at 20V from a fresh charge the battery stabilises to 18V
This one has a metal keyless chuck, 2 speeds, 16 torque settings and a 13 piece accessory kit at an affordable price.
Just below you will find a more detailed review of this popular and best selling cordless drill from the affordable Terratek brand.
Who Would Buy the Terratek Drill Driver?
This Terratek model can be used for a variety of drilling and screw driving tasks around the home and garden. Buyers use this for general home maintenance to help build fencing, build garden sheds, working on doors and some use it for decking.
Many buyers like the higher end brands, but at this cheaper end of the market, there are still some great drills such as this model.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this Terratek 13Pc Cordless Drill Driver by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Terratek Cordless Drill?
- Overall this cordless drill has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 88%
- 68% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 6% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 2,500 online reviews from various tool websites, at the time when we did our research. That volume of searches alone shows just how popular this option is for UK buyers.
What Buyers Say About this Drill/Driver
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Terratek Cordless Drill Driver Specification
- Measures 24 x 21.2 x 8.6 cm which is classed as compact
- Weight 1.12 Kg - one of the lightest cordless drill/drivers on the UK market
- 18V/20V Lithium-Ion battery peaking at 20V from a fresh charge the battery stabilises to 18V
- Variable speed pressure trigger with both forward and reverse
- 16 different torque settings available - great for driving screws into different materials
- Battery and charger included making it very good value
- 0.8 - 10 mm keyless chuck - no chuck key to lose
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE on drill and battery
- Set is a 13 piece kit that contains 1x magnet holder, 6x drill bits, 2x Pozi-drive screwdriver attachments, 2x Phillips screwdriver attachments and 2x slotted screwdriver attachments
- These attachments allow you to get started on many tasks both drilling and screw driving options
Video Review of the Terratek 18V Drill/Driver
We searched around and found this very good video which you may find worth the watch.
Our Verdict on the Terratek 13Pc Cordless Drill Driver
- I really like this drill for the money
- This is not a high end drill and the brand is not that well known
- This one is all about the price and what you get for your money
- Those buyers who have used it generally speaking seem to like it
- It is ideal for a number jobs around the home
- Buyers thought it was powerful enough and they liked the soft rubberised grip, drilling and driving power, and that the battery lasted for a long time.
As I have said, this is a cheap and affordable cordless drill, but nobody has told the drill that! It has a good 18V battery, the same as the more expensive drills and it performs really well. As a cheap drill it's really hard to find anything close, never mind better.
The range of accessories also makes this kit even more useful, and allows you to get started right away on some tasks around the home and garden. You can check out all the Terratek drill packages on our Best Terratek Drill page.
If however, this is not the drill for you, then you can check out our top 10 list of cordless drills by clicking here.
Here at Tool Advice we have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Terratek 13Pc Cordless Drill Driver