Best Multi Sander UK Reviews
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews on the best multi sanders that are currently available on the United Kingdom marketplace.
There are so many of these sanders, with many different uses and price points, that its hard to know where to start! I suppose that's why they are called multi-sanders.
As the name suggests, these multi sanders or detail sanders as they are sometimes known, are made for any odd jobs. They are just something you can use quickly for a small and handy job. You wont be sanding large surfaces or tackling any specialized jobs but they are a really useful tool to have in your workshop.
Just below you will see our top 5 list of multi sanders. However, we also know you are busy, so if you don't have time to read our full review, we would highly recommend the Bosch PSM 100 A Multi-Sander
Best Multi Sander by Buyer Rating
The top 5 are as follows:
Bosch PSM 100 A Multi-Sander
Einhell RT-OS 13 Multi Sander
Tacklife Multi Sander with Dust Collection System
Ryobi RMS180-S Multi-Sander, 180 W
BLACK+DECKER 120 W Next-Gen Detail Mouse Electric Sander
Just below, we have also completed some summary reviews on each of these, so as you can see which is the best option for you.
No 1 - Bosch PSM 100 A Multi-Sander Summary Review
- 90% customer satisfaction with 7% of all buyers giving this model a full 5 star review
- Best seller by miles
- Bosch Microfilter System
- Two-piece sanding plate. Vibration emission value ah 6.5 m/s²
- Velcro-type fastening system
- Compact and lightweight
- Versatile and easy to use
No 2 - Einhell RT-OS 13 Multi Sander Summary Review
- 88% Customer Satisfaction
- Grinding disc with velcro fastening
- Soft handle
- Cable clip
- 6x Sanding paper (3x P 120; 3x P 240)
- Dust extraction adaptor and collection box
No 3 - Tacklife Multi Sander with Dust Collection SystemSummary Review
- 84% buyer satisfaction rating
- 12,000 orbits per minute with 1.1amps of power, 2mm working pendulum
- Better dust collection system Built-in zinc-aluminum vacuum fan blades,
- Available to connect Φ35mm vacuum cleaner for dust collection.
- 12PCS SANDPAPER (6Pcs X80 & 6Pcs x 180 Grits) . With self-adhesive disc design and it is easier to replace sandpaper.
- This Detail Sander is small but powerful, very useful indeed.
- 2 Year warranty
No 4 - Ryobi RMS180-S Multi-Sander, 180 W Summary Review
- 82% buyer satisfaction rating
- 3 in 1 sander to suit various applications (corner, 1/3 sheet & flip down finger)
- Variable speed (6, 000-12, 000 rpm) to optimise surface finish
- Cyclonic action dust box for efficient dust collection
- Includes 5 x corner sandpaper, 5 x third-sheet sandpaper, 5 x finger sandpaper
No 5 - BLACK+DECKER 120 W Next-Gen Detail Mouse Electric Sander Summary Review
- 88% buyer satisfaction rating
- Reversible plate allows sander to get into awkward corners
- Cyclonic dust extraction for a cleaner working environment
- Hook and loop paper attachment
- Soft bag for easy storage
- 3 m of cable for more convenience
This is the new model mouse sander from Black and Decker. You can see it's getting great reviews and if they keep up we will have to move it up the rankngs. I like to give new tools a bit of time before we can fully recommend them highly.
Multi Sander Buying Tips
When buying any tool there are a few things i normally ask myself.
- How often will i use this tool. Is it something i will use every day or just once in a while
- Is it something I will use myself in the house or will I be taking it to other jobs? Would i like a carrying case with it
- With a tool like this i need to know what type of sanding discs it takes, are they readily available or do they take a specialised type. I will always go for the velcro sanding discs/pads
- How much do i want to pay?
Once you know what you’ll be doing with the sander, you can figure out what specifications you need,.
Around half the times i review a particular tool the number one rated model is the most expensive. I do take price into consideration and it can affect the rating. In this case the Bosch muti sander I rated as number 1 is the best, even if it costs a bit more. Its a tool for life so if you can afford it, definitely pick it.
Type of Sanding
Very fine sanding
Super find finishing sanding
Will remove scratches for perfect finish
How to use a Multi Sander
Hopefully you have found this information on multi sanders useful. If you are not sure that this is the type of sander for you then check back to our Types of Electric Sanders article for some more ideas.